Tag Archives: curbside composting

Hood River Votes for Curbside Composting

After a lively debate on short term housing, the Hood River City Council turned to garbage at last Monday’s meeting (HR New article). Council heard an update from a Waste Working Group formed over a year ago, consisting of City … Continue reading

Posted in Composting, Latest News | Tagged , | Leave a comment

Winter Update

People have asked lately about what is new at Dirt Hugger. Here goes (plus photos below): New Site – Dallesport –¬†We are 71% (as far as the budget goes) with construction. While good, it leaves a very big 29% remaining. … Continue reading

Posted in Latest News | Tagged , , , | Leave a comment