We are a small, growing company and offer competitive pay, flexible hours, soil benefits, and profit sharing. We value work/life balance and overtime is rare. We are located in the heart of the Columbia River Gorge. Many employees enjoy the outdoor activities that about such as camping, skiing, mt biking, kiteboarding, fishing/hunting and more. We have a small, team-focused environment with opportunity to develop and grow. Come work for a great team making significant environmental impacts!
4/1/17- Heavy Equipment Mechanic
We operate front end loaders, skid steers, dump trucks, tractor trailers and other specific heavy machinery. This position will be responsible for the preventative maintenance, repair and proper functioning of all equipment.
Essential Job Duties:
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair heavy equipment including hydraulics, brake systems, diesel engines, chain drives and more.
- Perform all equipment Preventative Maintenance and calendar servicing including fluid/filter changes, lubrication, and multi-point vehicle inspection.
- Complete and maintain accurate service records for all work performed.
- Minimum 3 years practical experience in heavy equipment mechanics
- Proficient in the diagnosis and repair of diesel engines, hydraulics, electrical systems, transmissions, and brakes
- Basic computer skills to enter all work performed into electronic documentation.
- Excellent communication skills to work with production team, outside suppliers, and third party consultants.
- CDL a plus
- Ability to meet physical demands- working outside, lifting 50lbs, climbing, stooping, kneeling, etc…
- Attention to detail, recordkeeping and a strong history of preventative maintenance required.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision.
Email a resume and letter of interest to email@example.com. No phone calls please. Application end date-2/15/17.
1/31/17- Trash Removal Crew
A clean, and nice looking environment are essential to safety, product quality and customer satisfaction at Dirt Hugger – this is where you come in. We are seeking someone who is self motivated, hard working, reliable, and doesn’t mind coming home covered in dirt. This outdoor position will be active in removing contamination from the site, pressure washing/cleaning equipment, moving 3” water lines to various pieces of equipment and creating high-quality compost. This person will support equipment operators to help keep their work flow efficient and safe. The position requires outdoor manual labor and is 40 hours/week, year round. Email a resume and letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.